9/22/2013

Chalk and Chill

Hey Ya'll,
This is Teesh :D
So this week I glanced in the back of my car and noticed that there was some stuff brae and I bought for the 17 things which we had started a couple weeks ago.  So I decided to take some action and do some more blessing this week. Brae has been busy working so I decided to ramble up a friend of mine to help out!
We did two things. The first thing we did was we put some change in an envelope. And wrote on top "On us" "Love Tesh, Brae and my friend" We took this envelope to the new red box our town got which is right by walmart. The red box is like a vending machine for movies. So pretty much the money went toward someone renting a free movie or two.







The second thing we did was we brought a box of chalk to a local park. We placed it on the sidewalk and wrote in chalk "If you found this chalk you can keep it! God Bless, and have fun" Love Tesh and brae. The really cool thing is a couple days after, we went to check to see if someone had picked it up and someone had. And they even wrote back!!!!!! :D :D :D You could tell it was a kid who wrote it.. It said "Thank you very much" That reply just made me so happy!



 
sorry bad quality is was night time by the time we got here

In purple it says Thank You

2 comments: